VISA Cards (Classic & Gold) EGP
Smart card introducing the latest technology in securing credit cards against fraud in different countries.
• Minimum limit Issuance for Classic Cards EGP 5000.
• Minimum limit Issuance for Gold Cards EGP 20000.
• Insurance privileges to Gold Cardholders during travelling abroad ,including luggage delay, accidents or sudden illness as well as other privileges.
• Annual fees for Primary Gold EGP 200 & EGP 100 for the supplementary.
• Annual fees for Primary Classic EGP100 & EGP 50 for the supplementary.
• Monthly interest rate 2.5%.
• Cash advance fee 3% min of EGP 20.
Usage Tips :
1. Call customer service centre to activate your card before using and sign on the back.
2. Call our customer service centre to add memo with your travelling schedule.
3. Make sure to activate SMS service before travelling; to receive message after each transaction.
4. Your card is as important as cash money .So be careful not to lose or damage the card.
5. Do not keep your card & pin together.
6. When using your smart card, make sure to enter your pin on the POS device.
7. Upon arrival from travel, Please contact customer service office in your branch to assure that your card is not enrolled among Cards Replacement List.
8. In case of card loss, you should report immediately to customer service centre to block the card.
9. You should review your monthly statement to ensure the validity of all transactions.