AIB Green small entities account
- A special account for companies and micro-enterprises that have documents such as; (commercial register, tax card,..) or headquarters.
Who is it for?
- Minimum amount to open the account: 5000 EGP.
- Interest rate: 4.5%, paid monthly.
- Interest calculation: the interest is calculated on the minimum account balance during the month (provided that the balance is not less than the minimum amount of opening the account) and is credited to the account at the end of the month.
- The start date of calculating the interest: from the business day following the date of opening the account.
- There is no fee for opening the account.
How to apply:
- Visit your nearest branch and our customer service representatives will gladly assist you. To find the nearest branch please visit Find US
- - Opening the account: Free.
- - To review all fees and charges, please visit Schedule of Charges.
- A copy of a commercial register.
- A copy of the tax card.
- Copies of: a valid national ID cards for the partners based on the company's founding contract and those who have the right to sign for the company, making sure that the image is clear and signing the image as a "true copy".
- Fill out an account opening application.
- What is the maximum balance for the account?
The maximum balance is 2 million four hundred thousand Egyptian pounds.
- Is it possible to convert this account to a traditional AIB account?
Yes, after completing all the necessary documents and completing a KYC (Know Your Customer) form.
- What are the permitted banking transactions?
- Cash withdrawal and deposit.
- Time deposit.
- Can take a secured loan against the deposits.
- Transfers may be made to another account in a local bank and no transfers may be carried internationally.
*Terms and conditions apply.