• The Investment Sector mission is “Creating More Value for Our Shareholders”.
• Arab International Bank allocates an approved percentage of its owners equity to a portfolio of diversified investments in different economic sectors with attractive Risk/Return Trade off.
• Investments portfolio is managed by The Investment Sector Team.
The Investment Sector aims to :-
1) Identify the best available investment opportunities in Local, Arab and International markets.
2) Proper allocation of funds into feasible industries based on analytical guideline to insure maximum risk adjusted return.
3) Create an active partnership with other Corporate and Banks to create win-win relationships.
AIB invests in a group of companies within various sectors in the economy to create a well diversified portfolio :-
|• Financial Sector||254 million dollars|
|• Real Estate & Commercial Sector||132 million dollars|
|• Tourism & Hotels Sector||58 million dollars|
|• Other Investments||32 million dollars|