AIB Online Banking
AIB Online is the internet banking service provided by Arab International Bank. Because we understand that your time is valuable, AIB Online services enable you to access your accounts 24/7 from the comfort of your home, your office, or anywhere you like.
This service allows you to :
• View customer position and account balances (saving accounts, cards, deposits, certificates of deposit, loans, etc.)
• Money transfer within your own accounts in AIB.
• Forex between 4 currencies (USD - Euro - Sterling Pound - Saudi Riyal), USD to EGP is also available.
• Request a cheque book.
• Modify instructions regarding deposits renewal.
• View amounts due on your credit cards and settle your payments online.
• Submit disputes regarding amounts deducted on your cards.
• Activate new cards.
• Deactivate cards.
• Report lost/stolen cards.
• And more services coming soon..
You can now register for this service online without the need to visit any of our branches. Simply follow these steps :
1) Print the Terms and conditions of electronic Banking service by downloading it from the below link: Terms and Conditions of Electronic Banking Service For Customers of Arab International Bank.
2) Fill all the required information then sign on all papers with AIB authorized signature, In addition to filling the email and mobile number as registered on AIB systems.
3) Go to contact us page to know the email of your AIB branch.
4) Scan the document along with the National ID and send them to your AIB Branch email.
5) The email will be reviewed by AIB Branch, then the branch will send you an email to start your online registration including all the required steps.
6) In case your account is Joint account:
- In case of signing the account separately: The terms and conditions for the banking service agreement are signed by the person who has the right to sign alone.
- In case of signing the account together: The terms and conditions for the banking service agreement are signed by all partners.