USD saving account for People with disabilities
A savings account in USD for customers with USD_disabilities
Who is it for?
To open an AIB savings account, you must be at least 21 years old.
Individuals with disabilities
- No minimum amount to open the account
- Interest calculation: the interest is calculated on the minimum account balance during the day and is credited to the account at the end of the month.
- The start date of calculating the interest: from the business day following the date of opening the account.
• There is no fee for opening the account.
How to apply
Visit your nearest branch and our customer service representatives will gladly assist you. To find the nearest branch please visit: https://aib.com.eg/find-us
• Opening the account: Free
To review all fees and charges, please visit: https://aib.com.eg/schedule-of-charges
• A copy of a valid national ID card or valid passport, making sure that the photo is clear and signing on the photo as a “true copy.”
• Card issued from ministry of social solidarity or medical report to identify type of disability
• Fill out an account opening application
-What is the maximum balance for the account?
There is no maximum balance to this account
- What are the permitted banking transactions?
1. Cash withdrawal and deposit.
2. Time deposit/ Certificates
3. Secured loan against the deposits/ Certificates
4. Transfers may be made to another account in a local bank and no transfers may be carried internationally.
5. Check books are issued (only the visual disability not permitted)
6. Issuance of secured credit cards
7. Issuance of debit cards on the account (once the account is opened)
8. Issuance of prepaid cards (charged by the bank and not linked to the account)
9. Prepaid cards in USD can be used online.
10. Registration of participation in Online banking service is through the bank's branches only, and it enables to view the account balances only. (only the visual disability not permitted)
*Terms and conditions apply.
Click here to view the terms and conditions (available in sign language)